Continuous Improvement Program is our new initiative aimed at gathering and implementing ideas that would help us optimize and improve our internal processes and ensure and increase the effectiveness of our work, minimize costs and maximize profit for our customers.
We are sure that feedback from company personnel is key to continuous growth and improvement. That is why we ask you, our team, to let us know how, in your opinion, we can help you fulfill your daily responsibilities easier, faster, more efficiently. If you have an idea, please fill in the form below; we will review it and think of a way to implement it.
What are we doing?
- Applying your ideas to get better at cost savings, operational efficiencies, and safety.
- Finding ways to collect more of your ideas and implement them better.
Why are we doing this?
- It's a win for those who matter most: our client, our people, and our company:
- We'll make it easier and safer for you to do good work.
- We'll strengthen our client's business and our own.
How will we do this?
- We'll build on what's working, starting with our SSH&E recognition program.
- We'll focus on implementing ideas and evaluating the benefits.
- If an improvement idea requires a lot of collaboration to implement, we'll make sure all the right people are engaged.
How will we measure progress and results?
- We will share what ideas have we implemented and what benefits we created.
- We will share how long it takes to develop, test, and implement good ideas.